When you book with Fill The Floor Discos you are in safe hands. We have talented DJs on hand to suit all tastes in music for any kind of party, no matter how big or small. Our DJs use the latest state of the art sound and lighting equipment to create the perfect party atmosphere and have an excellent ability to read the crowd and will make your occasion one to remember. We welcome playlists, as we know how important is it to be able to play all of your favourite songs and we naturally welcome requests from your guests during the party. Our experience enables us to judge the mood of your party to keep the atmosphere flowing throughout the night!
Some things to think about when picking the perfect DJ ...
- Choose a DJ that can play the genres you want to hear. At Fill The Floor Discos Our DJs have music to suit all tastes and age groups, from rock to pop, chart, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's to latest releases. Whatever you require we will provide it.
- Fill The Floor Discos provide you with a 'Music Request Sheet' as we know how important is it to be able to play all of your favourite songs. Your ‘don’t play’ list is important too.
- Using the preferred suppliers list from your venue can be more expensive and not necessarily the best option. With Fill The Floor Discos you will get a DJ who will work closely with you to ensure your big day is perfect.
Fill the Floor Discos Top 5 First Dance Songs..
For some there's one song that stands out as the only song for their first dance. For the rest of us, choosing a first dance song is a long-winded process that often involves endless internet searches and throwing out suggestions over a cup of coffee. We have listed our top 5 first dance songs to help you get started.
- 'Amazed' by Lonestar
- 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri (feat. Steve Kazee) [Part 2]
- 'Make You Feel My Love' by Adele
- 'Lucky' by Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
- 'Chasing Cars' by Snow Patrol